It is very interesting to learn about things with which I am not familiar. I just wished you had the whole article spaced equally (more space), because it was very difficult for me to follow the lines.
The post about technological distractions during Mass is interesting and has links to pertinent websites. It feels, however, a little underdeveloped. Talking to churchgoing Catholics at BU might have improved it greatly. As it is, the post feels like a short lead, and the video used as illustration is dead. There's nothing to justify the headline.
There's also some repetition between posts: only so many times can you say that the main traditions of Lent/Ash Wednesday are almsgiving, fasting, and prayer.
Finally, in what order were the posts supposed to be? I see you published them at roughly the same time--it looks like you tried to work against the platform's typical last-post-first system.
Hi Maria,
ReplyDeleteIt is very interesting to learn about things with which I am not familiar. I just wished you had the whole article spaced equally (more space), because it was very difficult for me to follow the lines.
Thanks,
Dania
The post about technological distractions during Mass is interesting and has links to pertinent websites. It feels, however, a little underdeveloped. Talking to churchgoing Catholics at BU might have improved it greatly. As it is, the post feels like a short lead, and the video used as illustration is dead. There's nothing to justify the headline.
ReplyDeleteThere's also some repetition between posts: only so many times can you say that the main traditions of Lent/Ash Wednesday are almsgiving, fasting, and prayer.
Finally, in what order were the posts supposed to be? I see you published them at roughly the same time--it looks like you tried to work against the platform's typical last-post-first system.