I agree with Yue Huang's comment under "How Boston Public Schools Are Trying to Curb Childhood Obesity": there should have been more quotations from educators or staff in at least one of your articles.
There was a good use of hyperlinks throughout, but I wished there were more pictures or video. The structure--moving from the national to the local level--is easy to follow and makes more sense than three stories without any united purpose. Brad Kasnet has it right.
My only question is whether this blog is necessary when childhood obesity gets such major press. If it continued, I think it would have to focus on the local angle exclusively.
I agree with Yue Huang's comment under "How Boston Public Schools Are Trying to Curb Childhood Obesity": there should have been more quotations from educators or staff in at least one of your articles.
ReplyDeleteThere was a good use of hyperlinks throughout, but I wished there were more pictures or video. The structure--moving from the national to the local level--is easy to follow and makes more sense than three stories without any united purpose. Brad Kasnet has it right.
My only question is whether this blog is necessary when childhood obesity gets such major press. If it continued, I think it would have to focus on the local angle exclusively.