Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Website and Graphic

Check out my portfolio website! To view the work I did for this class, follow this link.

1 comment:

  1. Nice job! I especially liked the video clips' assembling. A few constructive (I believe) comments:

    1. You need to quickly (!) correct the typo mistake you have in the home page, second paragraph: "Kqyla", because that's the first thing an employer/recruiter is looking for. As I was told at job search sessions, if they find typo mistakes, they eliminate you right away.

    2. The page with pieces from your news reports/articles (?) is kind of strange, not really clear. I suggest you put a title/headline to explain what it is about (having a link "media" is not enough). I also think you would rather design that again to look as a web/newspaper page, adding sub-heads to each sample and photos to make it appealing.

    3. Last but not least: excuse me for saying that, but looking at your CU shots in the home page and the bio gives the feeling that you are trying to sell your looks rather than your strengths, of which you seem to have quite a bit. I would have replaced them with beautiful photos you have in the video clips, where you look not only pretty but also professional (like when your are holding the mic).

    Good luck!

    Dania

    ReplyDelete